Jewish Learning Venture is proud to partner with the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia in the Areivim Legacy Community Project, planned giving to secure our Jewish future.
If you believe in the importance of securing our Jewish future, consider signing a non-binding Letter of Intent stating your commitment to establish a planned gift that will benefit Jewish Learning Venture:
You can be a philanthropist by:
- Making a simple bequest in a will or trust provision
- Naming us as beneficiary of a retirement or pension plan
- Naming us as beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Making a grant from a donor advised fund, private foundation or supporting foundation
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity