Jewish Learning Venture hosts in-person and online learning sessions. Congregation teams that participate in 2 out of 3 learning sessions may also take advantage of one-on-one consultation with Jewish Learning Venture staff.
Design and Implement
Using Jewish Learning Venture’s resources, congregations design and implement an initiative that connects families with young children to the congregation.
Following implementation of your project, congregations complete an online evaluation.
Synagogues that complete the Berger Synagogue Network training are eligible to brand their family engagement initiatives as jkidphilly partner programs and be included in jkidphilly’s email marketing to more than 5,000 individuals.
- Application and Membership Census due Friday, June 29, 2018
- Webinar 1: “Welcoming and Greeting: A jkidphilly partnership training” Wednesday, July 11 from 12 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Workshop: “What can we learn from our successes and our challenges?” Wednesday, October 10 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Webinar 2: “Following up: What happens after an event” Wednesday, October 24 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Submit Implementation Plan — No later than October 5, 2018.
- Schedule consultation with Jewish Learning Venture by October 26 (Should occur between November 2018 – February 2019.)
Interested congregations should contact Lisa Litman at firstname.lastname@example.org